Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions must be agreed to, in writing, by all customers before treatment begins.
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR PATCH TEST AT LEAST 48HRS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT, IF YOU ARE A NEW CLIENT OR HAVENT BEEN TO US FOR 6 MONTHS OR MORE.
- The treatment will not be carried out without a patch test, it is your responsibility to book an appointment for this.
- Refunds will not be offered on services rendered. If for any reason you have a problem with the service you have received, you are encouraged to contact us in order to discuss the issue.
- With regards to allergic reactions, these can occur at any point in time regardless of patch testing or length of time a product has been used without issue. Allergic reactions are out of our control and though we will endeavour to assist as much as possible with the removal and/or recovery if a reaction does occur, refunds will not be given.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable booking fee is required to secure all new appointments.
- Less than 24 hours’ notice to cancel your appointment will result in a fee for the total amount of your appointment.
- Less than 48 hours’ notice will result in a 50% fee of your total booking.
- You cannot have Lash extensions or a Lash Lift if you are under 16.
Patch Test Terms & Conditions
- I understand that my patch test covers me for up to 6 months and I am in that time bracket and I have been offered another patch test.
- I do not wish to have another lash extension patch test before the treatment is carried out.
- I can confirm that lash adhesive reactions and sensitivities have been fully explained to me.
- I accept that there may be a risk on an adverse reaction to this treatment , including the possibility of swelling, irritation and redness.
- I understand an adverse reaction can happen at any time and not necessarily after the initial treatment.
- I understand that if any of these reactions occur I should contact my lash technician immediately who may request I come back in for a removal procedure and I shall not remove the lashes myself. If symptoms persist I just seek medical attention.
- I understand that in the case of a reaction, I will not hold my lash technician responsible in anyway , this includes any of the reactions specified above and/ or any other reaction I may have.